The celebrations of the end of the year are approaching and the spirit of Christmas is taking place in the Privateers city !
Saint-Malo : Ice rink from November 30th to January 6th 2019
An ice rink of 520 m2 will be set on the Esplanade Saint-Vincent at the foot of the ramparts !
Special night on Tuesday, December 18th at 8pm : half of the receipts of the evening will be donated to the SINOO association, which accompanies women before, during and after their breast cancer treatment.
Opening hours :
Monday to Thursday from 11am to 8pm
Friday and Saturday from 11am until midnight
Sunday from 10am to 8pm
During School Holidays:
Everyday from 10am until midnight (also Christmas and New Year)
Price : 5 euros until 8 years old / 7 euros
Christmas Market 2018
It’s time to enjoy Christmas magic with family or friends.
The Christmas market will open from November 30th, 2018 to January 5th, 2019 and will take place at the foot of the ramparts of Saint-Malo.
Animations during the Christmas market:
- Saturday, December 1st : Zanzibar (juggler)
- Sunday, December 2nd : Brunch with music
- Saturday, December 8th : magic and balloon sculpture with Captain la malice
- Saturday, December 15th : sailors singing with les Corsaires Malouins
- Saturday, December 22nd : stilters
- From Saturday 22nd to Monday 24th of December : Santa Claus is coming
- Saturday, December 29th : sailors singing with les Corsaires Malouins
Opening Hours 2018 :
Friday, November 30th from 4pm to 8pm
From Saturday 1st to Sunday, 23rd December : Friday from 4pm to 7:30pm, Saturday from 11am to 10pm, Sunday from 11am to 7:30pm
During Christmas Holidays 2018-2019 :
Monday, 24th and Monday 31st of December from 11am to 5:30pm
Tuesday, December 25th and Tuesday, January 1st 2019 from 4pm to 7:30pm
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11am to 7:30pm
Saturday, December 29th from 11am to 10pm
Sunday, December 30th from 11am to 7:30pm
Saturday, January 5th 2019 from 11am to 19pm
Advent calendar windows in Saint-Malo Intra-Muros
From Saturday, December 1st, every night at 6pm within the ramparts of Saint-Malo, a window of a shop will open to offer surprises : stories, music, dance,…
- Sartuday, December 1st : Chaussures Bessec (2 Place de la Croix du Fief) and Maison Hector (11 Rue Porcon de la Barbinais)
- Sunday, December 2nd : Restaurant Le Passenger, 4 Rue de La Harpe
- Monday, December 3rd : Le Petit Crépier, 6 rue Sainte-Barbe
- Tuesday, December 4th : Cave of l’Abbaye Saint Jean, 7 rue des Cordiers
- Wednesday, December 5th : Association Intra-Malo, 4 Place du Québec
- Thursday, December 6th at 5:30pm : Saint-Nicolas Parade, Place Chateaubriand
- Friday, December 7th : Galerie du Marais (1 place Gasnier Duparc) and Bergamote (3 place Jean de Chatillon).
- Saturday, December 8th : Maison du Québec, Place du Québec
- Sunday, December 9th : Crêperie Le Biniou – 3 Place de la Croix du Fief
- Monday, December 10th : Restaurant La Tempête, 4 Grand Rue
- Tuesday, December 11th : Restaurant Le Tourne pierre, 4 Rue Jacques Cartier
- Wednesday, December 12th : Théâtre Chateaubriand, 6 rue Grout de Saint-Georges (Free show at 3pm and 5pm)
- Thursday, December 13th : Art Gallery Les Naufrages du Temps and Boutique Bee, rue Saint-Thomas
- Friday, December 14th : Shops Aigle (18 Rue de Dinan), Benic et Choubidoux
- Saturday, December 15th : Restaurant Baragwin, 3 Rue du Puits aux Braies
- Sunday, December 16th : Hôtel Port-Malo, 15 rue Sainte-Barbe.
- Monday, December 17th : Restaurant Annadata, 20 Rue de la Corne de Cerf
- Tuesday, December 18th : Le Charly’s Bar, 1 Place du Marché aux Légumes
- Wednesday, December 19th : Salon de thé Timothy, 7 rue de la Vieille Boucherie.
- Thursday, December 20th : IKKS Junior, 10 Grand Rue.
- Friday, December 21st : Animations within all the shops of la rue de L’Orme
- Saturday, December 22nd : City Hall of Saint-Malo, Place Chateaubriand
- Dimanche 23 décembre : Christmas Market, Esplanade Saint-Vincent
- Lundi 24 décembre : gathering at the Esplanade Saint-Vincent.
The complete program of Christmas animations in Saint-Malo (in French)
Discover Christmas 2016 in Saint-Malo